Second declension Noun; Neuter
- the town-hall or council-room, =
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, chapter 26 3:4)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 4, chapter 67 7:2)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 7, chapter 197 3:1)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 7, chapter 197 3:2)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 4 6:1)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 13 12:7)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 17 65:5)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 17 65:7)
the town-hall or council-room