First declension Noun; Feminine
- goddess of the chase
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristophanes, Frogs, Lyric-Scene, lyric15)
- (Aristophanes, Wasps, Agon, antiproepirrheme2)
- (Plutarch, De sollertia animalium, chapter, section 8 5:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume V, book 16, chapter 2581)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 5, chapter 76 3:1)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 30 5:1)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 10, chapter 4 17:8)
goddess of the chase