Third declension Noun; Neuter
- an object of awe or worship
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Sapientiae 14:20)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sapientiae 15:17)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Danielis 12:39)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, book 1, chapter 30 4:3)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 8, chapter 531)
- (PROS QESSALONIKEIS B, chapter 1 20:1)