Third declension Noun; Feminine
- esteeming, honoring, a holding valuable
- (of merchandise or property) estimation, valuation, rating or assessment
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Leviticus 19:32)
- (Dinarchus, Speeches, 14:2)
- (Dinarchus, Speeches, 13:1)
- (Euripides, Phoenissae, episode, iambic 3:40)
- (Plutarch, Demosthenes, chapter 4 2:1)
- (Aristotle, Athenian Constitution, work Ath. Pol., chapter 69 2:2)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books VII-IX, book 9, chapter 36 5:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books IV-VI, book 6, chapter 96 6:2)
- (Plato, Laws, book 9 166:1)
- (honor, worship, esteem)