Third declension Noun; Feminine
- change of sides or opinions, amendment
- a power of changing
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Flavius Josephus, Contra Apionem, 317:3)
- (Flavius Josephus, Contra Apionem, 28:1)
- (Plutarch, Septem sapientium convivium, chapter, section 2 11:2)
- (Plutarch, Praecepta gerendae reipublicae, chapter, section 4 2:1)
- (Pseudo-Plutarch, De musica, section 296)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 3, 18:20)
- (Appian, The Civil Wars, book 3, chapter 13 2:1)
- (PROS EBRAIOUS, chapter 7 13:1)
a power of changing