First declension Noun; Feminine
- a change
- exchange, barter
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Sapientiae 12:10)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, chapter 15 1:2)
- (Lucian, Tyrannicida, (no name) 8:5)
- (Lucian, Timon, (no name) 7:8)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 8, book 8 1:4)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 83 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Sulla, chapter 30 4:1)
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., , 42)
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., , 146)