First/Second declension Adjective;
- forming a third part of
- a third part, a third
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Bis accusatus sive tribunalia, (no name) 23:13)
- (Plato, Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Phaedo, 800:1)
- (Aristotle, Metaphysics, Book 5 173:1)
- (Appian, The Foreign Wars, chapter 5 2:9)
- (Appian, The Foreign Wars, chapter 6 4:8)
forming a third part of
a third part