- to make straight again, to bind, straight
- to guide aright, to direct, govern, to correct, chastise, to direct
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Arrian, chapter 32 2:5)
- (Euripides, choral, antistrophe 12)
- (Lucian, Vitarum auctio, (no name) 26:18)
- (Lucian, Piscator, (no name) 30:1)
- (Plutarch, Amatorius, section 14 1:7)
- (Sophocles, Ichneutae 13:7)
to make straight again
to guide aright