First/Third declension Adjective;
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Numeri 32:33)
- (Septuagint, Liber Numeri 34:13)
- (Septuagint, Liber Deuteronomii 3:12)
- (Septuagint, Liber Deuteronomii 29:7)
- (Septuagint, Liber Iosue 1:12)
- (Aeschylus, Eumenides, episode21)
- (Plato, Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Phaedo, 767:4)
- (Lysias, Speeches, 38:2)
- (Plato, Laws, book 1 139:7)
- (Euclid, Elements, book 9, type Prop574)