- to reject on scrutiny, to reject for want of qualification, to reject as unworthy or unfit
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Aristides with Marcus Cato, chapter 4 4:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 6, book 6, chapter 32 1:3)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 6, book 6, chapter 772)
- (Plutarch, De liberis educandis, section 9 10:1)
- (Pseudo-Plutarch, De musica, section 327)
- (Aeschines, Speeches, , section 2112)
- (Polybius, Histories, book 36, a. olymp. 157, 3. i. bellum punicum tertium 3:1)