First/Second declension Adjective;
- with but one leg, of one story, consisting of one clause, of one kind, one-sided.
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, , chapter 6 1:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Demosthene, chapter 42 1:4)
- (Plutarch, De liberis educandis, section 9 19:4)
- (Aristotle, Rhetoric, Book 3, chapter 9 5:3)
- (Aristotle, Politics, Book 7 109:4)