First/Second declension Adjective;
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Thucydidis idiomatibus (epistula ad Ammaeum), chapter 21)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Epistula ad Pompeium Geminum, chapter 6 1:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Isocrate, chapter 101)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, , chapter 9 1:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, , chapter 37 2:4)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Ars Rhetorica, , chapter 13 5:2)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, Books XVIII-XX, book 18, chapter 5 1:2)
- (Polybius, Histories, book 4, chapter 28 6:1)