Third declension Noun; Neuter
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De E apud Delphos, section 6 2:17)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Ars Rhetorica, , 2:1)
- (Plutarch, De communibus notitiis adversus Stoicos, section 2 5:1)
- (Plutarch, , chapter 25 4:1)
- (Plutarch, De sollertia animalium, chapter, section 13 5:3)
- (Aristotle, Rhetoric, Book 3, chapter 18 2:2)
- (Aristotle, Rhetoric, Book 3, chapter 18 6:1)