First/Second declension Adjective;
- made without care or design, simple, artless
- unpractised, untried
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, chapter 7 2:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, chapter 8 1:2)
- (Lucian, Piscator, (no name) 12:2)
- (Lucian, Quomodo historia conscribenda sit, chapter 44 1:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, , chapter 23 1:4)