First/Second declension Adjective;
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Dinarcho, chapter 1 2:8)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, chapter 10 1:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, chapter 13 1:1)
- (Aristotle, Rhetoric, Book 1, chapter 2 1:3)
- (Plato, Euthydemus, Protagoras, Gorgias, Meno, 280:2)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, D, Kef. s'. ARKESILAOS 10:2)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, ISTORIWN Z, Kef. b'. ARISTWN 1:5)