Third declension Noun; Feminine
- representation by means of art, a representation, portrait
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Herodotus 1:2)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Epistula ad Pompeium Geminum, chapter 3 1:4)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Epistula ad Pompeium Geminum, chapter 3 18:1)
- (Lucian, Fugitivi, (no name) 14:1)
- (Lucian, Anacharsis, (no name) 21:2)
- (Lucian, De saltatione, (no name) 64:7)
- (Aristotle, Thesmophoriazusae, Prologue, iambics 1:3)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, book 1, chapter 27 1:3)
- (Plutarch, De fraterno amore, section 16 3:2)