First/Second declension Adjective;
- fit for teaching, capable of giving instruction, instructive
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Thucydidis idiomatibus (epistula ad Ammaeum), chapter 1 2:1)
- (Flavius Josephus, Contra Apionem, 123:1)
- (Flavius Josephus, Contra Apionem, 178:1)
- (Plutarch, De Pythiae oraculis, section 248)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 7, book 7, chapter 381)
- (Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, Book 7 107:2)
- (Plato, Euthydemus, Protagoras, Gorgias, Meno, 49:2)
- (Plato, Cratylus, Theaetetus, Sophist, Statesman, 31:5)