First/Second declension Adjective;
- practised or skilful in building, the art of building, architecture
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Contemplantes, (no name) 5:5)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Compositione Verborum, chapter 211)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Compositione Verborum, chapter 65)
- (Aristotle, Eudemian Ethics, Book 2 49:1)
- (Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, Book 1 53:6)
practised or skilful in building