First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: 의 분사형
- one must drink
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, De parasito sive artem esse parasiticam, (no name) 9:5)
- (Plutarch, De tuenda sanitate praecepta, chapter, section 19 6:1)
- (Plato, Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Phaedo, 27:4)
- (Plato, Parmenides, Philebus, Symposium, Phaedrus, 449:4)
- (Plato, Euthydemus, Protagoras, Gorgias, Meno, 35:1)
- (Plato, Laws, book 2 132:2)
one must drink