First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: 의 분사형,
- to be fed
- one must feed
- one must be fed, one must live
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plato, Hippias Major, Hippias Minor, Ion, Menexenus, Cleitophon, Timaeus, Critias, Minos, Epinomis, 13:1)
- (Xenophon, Minor Works, , chapter 8 11:3)
- (Xenophon, Minor Works, , chapter 9 6:1)
- (Plato, Republic, book 3 358:1)
to be fed
one must feed
one must be fed