First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: 의 분사형
- to be given
- one must give
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Abdicatus, (no name) 9:1)
- (Lucian, Abdicatus, (no name) 10:6)
- (Aristotle, Economics, Book 2 8:4)
- (Plutarch, Agis, chapter 2 1:2)
- (Plutarch, An seni respublica gerenda sit, chapter, section 7 9:2)
- (Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, Book 5 92:2)
to be given
one must give