First/Second declension Adjective;
- not cross-questioned, safe from being questioned, unconvicted
- not refuted, irrefutable, without refutation
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Caius Gracchus, chapter 10 3:3)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, , chapter 375)
- (Plutarch, Agesilaus, chapter 5 3:1)
- (Plato, Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Phaedo, 40:3)
- (Plato, Hippias Major, Hippias Minor, Ion, Menexenus, Cleitophon, Timaeus, Critias, Minos, Epinomis, 74:4)
- (Plato, Cratylus, Theaetetus, Sophist, Statesman, 78:4)