First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: 의 분사형
- to be chastised
- one must chastised
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lycurgus, Speeches, 88:1)
- (Plutarch, De sera numinis vindicta, section 47)
- (Plato, Alcibiades 1, Alcibiades 2, Hipparchus, Lovers, Theages, Charmides, Laches, Lysis, 175:1)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 21-30, 49:1)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 21-30, 43:1)
- (Plato, Euthydemus, Protagoras, Gorgias, Meno, 490:2)
one must chastised