Third declension Noun;
- a pretext, plea, excuse, pretence, pretence of, a plea, excuse for
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, De mercede, (no name) 31:5)
- (Aristophanes, Acharnians, Lyric-Scene, antistrophe 13)
- (Euripides, episode 2:2)
- (Euripides, episode, anapests 4:5)
- (Euripides, Iphigenia in Tauris, episode 6:19)
- (Euripides, Helen, episode, dialogue 17:27)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches, 8:2)
- (Aeschylus, Agamemnon, episode, anapests 5:12)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 51-61, 27:3)