First/Second declension Adjective;
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristophanes, Clouds, Lyric-Scene, iambics23)
- (Epictetus, Works, book 1, 3:6)
- (Plato, Republic, book 3 92:1)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, B, Kef. a'. ANACIMANDROS 2:4)
- (Colluthus, Rape of Helen, book 1114)
- (Lucian, 2:4)
- (Plutarch, De fortuna Romanorum, section 10 2:4)
- (Plutarch, De fortuna Romanorum, section 10 8:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Compositione Verborum, chapter 2221)