First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: 의 분사형
- to be pursued
- one must pursue
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristophanes, Acharnians, Parodos, trochees2)
- (Plutarch, Camillus, chapter 10 4:1)
- (Plato, Hippias Major, Hippias Minor, Ion, Menexenus, Cleitophon, Timaeus, Critias, Minos, Epinomis, 408:1)
- (Arrian, Anabasis, book 3, chapter 21 6:1)
- (Plato, Parmenides, Philebus, Symposium, Phaedrus, 300:2)
to be pursued
one must pursue