Third declension Noun; Feminine
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber II Samuelis 22:16)
- (Septuagint, Liber Psalmorum 79:17)
- (Septuagint, Liber Iob 26:11)
- (Septuagint, Liber Ecclesiastes 7:5)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sapientiae 12:26)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 29:27)
- (Lucian, De saltatione, (no name) 5:3)
- (Plutarch, De Recta Ratione Audiendi, chapter, section 16 13:2)
- (Theophrastus, Characters, 1:1)
- (Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, Book 1 148:2)