First/Second declension Adjective;
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Contemplantes, (no name) 7:10)
- (Lucian, De parasito sive artem esse parasiticam, (no name) 60:1)
- (Lucian, Gallus, (no name) 18:1)
- (Lucian, Toxaris vel amicitia, (no name) 28:5)
- (Xenophon, Minor Works, , chapter 1 24:2)
- (Plato, Parmenides, Philebus, Symposium, Phaedrus, 2:1)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 2:6)
- (Epictetus, Works, book 2, 22:1)