First/Second declension Adjective;
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Dialogi Marini, doris and galataea, chapter 2 1:1)
- (Lucian, Dialogi mortuorum, 4:3)
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Theseus and Romulus, chapter 1 5:2)
- (Plutarch, De communibus notitiis adversus Stoicos, section 28 1:1)
- (Plutarch, De communibus notitiis adversus Stoicos, section 28 5:4)
- (Epictetus, Works, book 4, 35:1)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, , Kef. a'. ANTISQENHS 12:3)