First/Second declension Adjective;
- unpractised, unexercised
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De capienda ex inimicis utilitate, chapter, section 8 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Camillus, chapter 18 4:1)
- (Plutarch, De Pythiae oraculis, section 2113)
- (Plutarch, Marcellus, chapter 2 1:1)
- (Plutarch, , chapter 7 4:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books X-XX, book 20, chapter 10 2:2)