First/Second declension Adjective;
- inconsiderate, thoughtless
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De capienda ex inimicis utilitate, chapter, section 3 6:2)
- (Plutarch, Artaxerxes, chapter 10 2:1)
- (Plutarch, De superstitione, section 14 1:2)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Demosthene, chapter 403)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Demosthene, chapter 56 1:1)
- (Plutarch, Sulla, chapter 8 1:1)