First/Second declension Adjective;
- hard to manage: hard to attack
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, , chapter 14 5:1)
- (Plutarch, Cleomenes, chapter 34 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Brutus, chapter 46 5:1)
- (Plutarch, De virtute morali, section 3 8:1)
- (Plutarch, De virtute morali, section 3 3:1)
- (Plutarch, Quomodo adulator ab amico internoscatur, chapter, section 19 16:1)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 7, chapter 236 3:2)