First/Second declension Adjective;
- sudden, unexpected.
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., , 47)
- (Hippocrates, Oeuvres Completes D'Hippocrate., , 43.4)
- (Xenophon, Minor Works, , chapter 9 5:1)
- (Xenophon, Minor Works, , chapter 9 5:2)
- (Xenophon, Minor Works, , chapter 9 6:1)
- (Xenophon, Hellenica, , chapter 4 39:3)