First/Second declension Adjective;
- easy to handle or manage, manageable
- easy to deal with or master
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Abdicatus, (no name) 4:6)
- (Lucian, De saltatione, (no name) 35:3)
- (Lucian, Quomodo historia conscribenda sit, chapter 52)
- (Plutarch, De animae procreatione in Timaeo, section 1 3:1)
- (Plutarch, Praecepta gerendae reipublicae, chapter, section 4 6:1)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Orationes, 3:2)
easy to handle or manage
easy to deal with or master