First/Second declension Adjective;
- not in rhythm or time, unrhythmical, in undue measure, ill-proportioned
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, book 1, chapter 38 3:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 6, book 6, chapter 321)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 11, book 11, chapter 1043)
- (Plutarch, Antony, chapter 29 2:2)
- (Xenophon, Memorabilia, , chapter 10 14:3)
- (Plato, Hippias Major, Hippias Minor, Ion, Menexenus, Cleitophon, Timaeus, Critias, Minos, Epinomis, 38:2)