First/Second declension Adjective;
- taking things easy, indifferent, lazy, sluggish
- lightly, with equanimity
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Dinarchus, Speeches, 30:3)
- (Lucian, Juppiter trageodeus, (no name) 49:3)
- (Lucian, Quomodo historia conscribenda sit, chapter 52)
- (Lucian, Quomodo historia conscribenda sit, chapter 242)
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Theseus and Romulus, chapter 5 1:2)
- (Septuagint, Liber Esdrae I 2:15)
- (Septuagint, Liber Esdrae I 2:16)
- (Septuagint, Liber Esdrae I 2:25)
- (Plutarch, De curiositate, section 63)