First/Second declension Adjective;
- easily satisfied, contented with one's food
- easily satisfied, contented, good-natured, peaceable, friendly, at peace with, tranquilly, calmly
- willing, agile
- easily led, prone
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, An vitiositas ad infelicitatem sufficia, section 3 2:10)
- (Plutarch, An vitiositas ad infelicitatem sufficia, section 3 6:6)
- (Plutarch, Agis, chapter 13 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Bruta animalia ratione uti, chapter, section 4 6:1)
- (Plutarch, An seni respublica gerenda sit, chapter, section 1 22:1)
- (Lucian, De mercede, (no name) 40:3)
- (Aristophanes, Frogs, Prologue 3:25)
- (Aristophanes, Frogs, Parodos, anapests1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 4, book 4, chapter 17 7:3)