First/Second declension Adjective;
- one that lurked about the altars for the scraps that could be got there, a half-starved beggar
- one who would do any dirty work to get a meal, a lick-spittle, low jester, buffoon, ribald trick, vulgar
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, De mercede, (no name) 24:3)
- (Aristotle, Thesmophoriazusae, Parabasis, pnigos2)
- (Aristotle, Episode 1:4)
- (Aristotle, Episode21)
- (Aristotle, Clouds, Agon, proagon27)
- (Aristotle, Frogs, Exodus, anapests4)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 6, book 6, chapter 76 2:1)
- (Aristotle, Rhetoric, Book 3, chapter 18 7:3)