First/Second declension Adjective;
- shameless, impudent
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Adversus indoctum et libros multos ementem, (no name) 3:7)
- (Lucian, (no name) 54:1)
- (Lucian, Fugitivi, (no name) 23:3)
- (Lucian, De parasito sive artem esse parasiticam, (no name) 11:1)
- (Lucian, Lexiphanes, (no name) 19:2)
- (Aristophanes, Acharnians, Parodos, strophe 16)
- (Aristophanes, Acharnians, Lyric-Scene, strophe 13)
- (Aristophanes, Thesmophoriazusae, Episode37)
- (Lucian, Dialogi mortuorum, 17:1)