First/Second declension Adjective;
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Virtues and Vices 2:1)
- (Aristotle, Virtues and Vices 3:1)
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Demetrius and Antony, chapter 6 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Lycurgus and Numa, chapter 2 6:1)
- (Plutarch, De fraterno amore, section 8 1:3)
- (Plutarch, chapter 32 5:1)
- (Aristotle, Eudemian Ethics, Book 3 108:2)
- (Aristotle, Eudemian Ethics, Book 3 113:1)