First/Second declension Adjective;
- little of soul, mean-spirited
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Virtues and Vices 42:3)
- (Lucian, Dialogi meretricii, 4:15)
- (Plutarch, De cohibenda ira, section 8 3:1)
- (Plutarch, De cohibenda ira, section 8 1:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 4, book 4, chapter 301)
- (Aristotle, Eudemian Ethics, Book 2 61:1)
- (Aristotle, Eudemian Ethics, Book 3 114:2)
- (Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, Book 4 66:5)