Third declension Noun;
- a taking hold, seizing, catching, seizure
- an accepting, receiving, receipts
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 20:7)
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 15:28)
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 15:33)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 41:21)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 42:7)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 3, book 3, chapter 17 1:2)
- (Plutarch, De genio Socratis, section 15 3:4)
- (Plutarch, De communibus notitiis adversus Stoicos, section 26 2:1)