Second declension Noun; Masculine
- a providing, procuring, a means of getting, means of gain
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Sapientiae 13:19)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sapientiae 14:2)
- (Plutarch, De tuenda sanitate praecepta, chapter, section 25 6:1)
- (Plutarch, Caesar, chapter 2 1:1)
- (Plutarch, Marcus Cato, chapter 21 5:1)
- (PROS TIMOQEON A, chapter 4 53:1)