- to carry: to bring about, to furnish, provide, supply, procure, cause, contriving or inventing, to furnish oneself with, to provide, procure, to be provided
- it is in one's power to
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Sapientiae 15:12)
- (Aristotle, Economics, Book 2 89:1)
- (Aristophanes, Acharnians, Lyric-Scene, antistrophe 11)
- (Aristophanes, Ecclesiazusae, Prologue 6:24)
- (Aristophanes, Plutus, Agon, epirrheme 1:19)
- (Euripides, Iphigenia in Aulis, episode, anapests 4:38)
- (Xenophon, Anabasis, , chapter 3 12:6)
- (to make ready, to provide, procure)
- (to provide, furnish, to provide for oneself)
it is in one's power to
- (to bring under one's power)
- (it is in one's power, one may or can)