First/Second declension Adjective;
- loving goodness or honesty
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Caius Marius, chapter 46 2:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume V, book 16, chapter 2821)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books VII-IX, book 7, chapter 54 6:2)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books VII-IX, book 7, chapter 62 5:2)
- (Xenophon, Memorabilia, , chapter 9 6:2)
loving goodness or honesty