First declension Noun; Masculine
- a contemner, disdainer of, disdainful, haughty
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Dialogi Marini, enipeus and poseidon, chapter 23)
- (Lucian, Necyomantia, (no name) 14:4)
- (Lucian, 75:3)
- (Lucian, Dialogi meretricii, 2:18)
- (Plutarch, De liberis educandis, section 17 13:1)
- (Plutarch, Demetrius, chapter 28 2:2)
- (Plutarch, Sulla, chapter 6 7:4)
- (Theocritus, Idylls, 32)