First declension Noun; Feminine
- contempt, disdain for, haughtiness, arrogance
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Necyomantia, (no name) 19:5)
- (Lucian, Timon, (no name) 42:3)
- (Plutarch, De tranquilitate animi, section 133)
- (Plutarch, De tranquilitate animi, section 13 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Quomodo adulator ab amico internoscatur, chapter, section 17 14:1)
- (Lucian, Toxaris vel amicitia, (no name) 13:6)
- (Plutarch, De Recta Ratione Audiendi, chapter, section 13 4:2)