- to cut short, dock, curtail
- to cut off, disappoint, cuts off, curtail, to cut down, degrade, to be cut short or abridged, they suffer abatement
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Bruta animalia ratione uti, chapter, section 4 27:1)
- (Plutarch, De cohibenda ira, section 16 5:2)
- (Plutarch, De cohibenda ira, section 16 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Amatorius, section 12 1:5)
- (Plutarch, De tranquilitate animi, section 121)
to cut short
to cut off
- (to cut in pieces: to cut down, cut short, to curtail)