Third declension Noun; Neuter
- a pretence, assumption
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Solon and Publicola, chapter 4 1:2)
- (Plutarch, , chapter 17 5:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 6, book 6, chapter 66 2:8)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 14, book 14, chapter 19 4:1)
- (Plutarch, Caius Marius, chapter 14 8:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books X-XX, book 19, chapter 8 5:1)