Third declension Noun; Feminine
- newness, freshness
- (biblical, Christianity) the new state of eternal life given by the Holy Spirit
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber I Regum 8:52)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Ezechielis 47:12)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Thucydidis idiomatibus (epistula ad Ammaeum), chapter 3 1:2)
- (Lucian, Prometheus es in verbis 8:1)
- (Lucian, Prometheus es in verbis 10:4)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 12, book 12, chapter 64 1:6)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Compositione Verborum, chapter 2292)